The nurse weighed him last night and the scales showed 2 lbs 3oz, but everyone said to not trust that number. The nurse who weighed him aparently doesn't know how to run the scale - so we will wait for his updated weight tonight.
I was able to hold him for about an hour yesterday, which was the first time I got to hold him since the delivery room.
It was a very uneventful holding session (I secretly think he had been waiting for some male bonding time, so he was well behaved and slept almost the entire time). The times that his eyes were open, it appears that he could see the bill of my red U of Georgia hat when I would put my face close to him. It is good that a UGA hat can get him excited (a future Dawg in the making). Kristen is holding him now as I type this message, so she is officially a happy camper. Not much else is new today; I will post some pictures and videos later this afternoon when we get back from the hospital.
What a great picture!
ReplyDelete