Wednesday, February 17, 2010

11:30am: I should have waited about 5 minutes to post my blog as Kristen called in with a few new updates. They have further weaned Reid's pressures and is now on 11 liter!! This was an unexpected wean, so we are pleasantly surprised! They have also increased his feedings to 26cc per hour.

11:00am: Reid had an "OK" night last night. CO2 was 60 and was weighed again -- he is now up to 4.5kg (roughly 10lbs). The two previous times that he was weighed showed a drop in weight, so it was good to see that he finally had gained. Looks like the changes they made in his diet have paid off.

Kristen's mom and sister are coming into town tonight. I will make the trip to the NICU alone as Kristen will be heading to the airport. Kristen went in by herself last night, so I will give her the much-needed break tonight.

Not much else is new... which I guess is still a good thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment