1:00pm: I somehow managed to go an entire day without posting a new blog on this site. It must mean that Reid is doing well and not a whole lot of news to report... which is a very good thing! Yesterday, Kristen and I split up the time that we spent at the hospital: she went from 11am to 3 and I went from 3 to 7pm. This both allowed us to get some things done that we have been wanting to get done around the house or work, yet allowed us to spend the entire day with Reid. I think it worked out pretty well as Reid was able to stay awake the majority of the day and have a little more interaction than he typically has. He seemed to really enjoy it as he had a VERY good day filled with lots of smiles. Kristen is good at entertaining Reid, so when I took over at 3, he was starting to get a little sleepy and I think we both managed to have a cat nap while he was in my arms. Nothing better than a good Sunday afternoon nap, right?!?During rounds today, they made two adjustments: increased his sildenafil (Viagra) dose due to his weight gain (now 5.9kg or 13 lbs) and condensed his feeds - he now receives 96cc of milk in an hour and a half, every three hours.
Such a handsome little guy!!
ReplyDeleteLara