Thursday, June 3, 2010

12:45pm: Not much to report today. Reid had a stable night - his feeds have been increased to their maximum and his oxygen has come down to 45%. His urine output yesterday was less than what he consumed, so they are going to give him a little extra lasix to help get the fluids off of him.

Since I have a little extra time on my hands without a lot of news to report, I thought I might upload a little video that we took the other day (about 2 or 3 days prior to surgery). His new trick was laying in his crib and grabbing the rings that we have attached to a mirror above his bed and shaking them and kicking his feet. Of course the day I video it, he doesn't giggle and coo like he normally does, but nonetheless, you can see him having fun:

1 comment:

  1. Well he was too busy watching you to do much talking. Too precious.

    ReplyDelete