
Reid's furniture came in over the weekend. I opted to pay for delivery and installation (crib setup) as it was only $150 for both and saved me time and frustration. I would have had to rent a UHaul and then cursed and screamed my way through setting up the crib. Was probably the best money I have spent in quite some time. Over the weekend, I made countless trips down to the basement from upstairs with all of the furniture that was in the room previously. I was able to move the mattress, box springs, night stand, bed, TV and miscellaneous junk all by myself. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to move the armoire by myself, so I asked the furniture delivery guys if they could move it for me. I had taken the drawers out previously, so it wasn't quite as heavy for them. They would have done it for free, but I ended up slipping them a 20-spot upon departure.

As a side note Brian, you lucked out! It would have been payback for that armoire that we somehow got up your stairs... so I guess I will have to find something else for you. :)
Anyway, I just wanted to post a few pictures of the furniture in the room. Not sure everything is where it will eventually end up, but we have a little bit of time. We need to buy a glider/rocker for Kristen and then decorate. Kristen should enjoy this one (all at our credit card's expense).
No comments:
Post a Comment