Monday, November 30, 2009

A quick post as my night is running short. I have packing for my trip yet to do and some work I need to finish, but I did want to get the latest news out there while it was still hot off the press. Reid had his follow up eye test, and while there was some good eye growth, there was also some unwelcomed growth. When probing the doctor, he thought laser surgery was coming around the corner in a couple of weeks. Not the news we were looking for.

The good news for today: Reid weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs 15.9 oz. It my eyes, that is as close to a six pound baby as you are going to get. :)

He is still on the CPAP and will hopefully know more about him coming off of it tomorrow. I know Kristen has a question list a mile long for the doctors.

Anyway, sorry for the short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment