Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. This past week seems to be a blur to me between the short visit to DC and the short visit to Chicago. The conference in Chicago was fun, but I was definitely ready to come home.
Today is the first day that I have seen Reid since last Monday as I came down with a sniffle and a cough while I was gone. I think that I was probably fine, but taking the chance at getting him sick just wasn't worth it. I must say though, that going a week without seeing him quickly proved how fast he is growing. He is a chunky little baby!!! Last night, he weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz.
Reid has a follow-up eye test tomorrow. This should give us a clearer picture as to where we stand on both surgeries. I think they are holding off on the hernia surgery until there is some definitive news about his eyes. Now that I am back home, I am hoping that they can do the surgery this week. Personally, I would rather do it now rather than wait until it gets closer to Christmas. Surgeries around Christmas don't sound like fun!
There really isn't much else that is new. He is doing a little bit of breast feeding and is up to 50 cc of milk every 3 hours, so all is well in that department.
Well, I will wrap this post up and will follow up again tomorrow after the eye test (which is usually around 4 or 5pm). Hope everyone had a
good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment